Haemonetics Global Process Manager in Braintree, Massachusetts
Title: Global Process Manager
Location: United States-Massachusetts-Braintree
Job Number: 171111589
Haemonetics is looking for an experienced Global Process Manager to support the Demand Management and Supply Chain Planning team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Oracle ASCP R12 in a distributed environment as well as Demantra Demand Management and Sales & Operations Planning. The Global Process Manager will partner with Haemonetics Demand Management, Supply Chain, Financial Planning and Purchasing teams as well as other IT Business Analysts and the IT technical team.
• Experience supporting the Demantra application in an active Demand Management and Sales & Operation Planning global environment. This includes managing security, workflow scheduling and monitoring, table size monitoring and corrective actions, worksheet performance, worksheet development, custom series development, technical development partnership, statistical engine tuning and monitoring. Hands on user organization and follow-up during key planning periods such as AOP and “Strat Plan”.
• Experience supporting ASCP R12 in a distributed server environment within a large scale, global organizational structure. Ability to troubleshoot and explain in detail supply/demand, forecast consumption, safety stock, lot size, sourcing results and identify irregularities that require resolution.
• Determine resolution paths and manage through available support functions and options i.e. Hosting Vendor Support/Software Provider Support/Internal profile option change/attribute update.
• Ability to understand the full breadth of both the ASCP and Demantra application and understand when this functionality will satisfy a customer need.
• Working knowledge of eBS and Agile implemented functions with an emphasis on how Demantra and ASCP are impacted by functionality such as item attributes and sourcing rules.
• Ability to document and communicate business requirements to a technical audience while also being able to communicate technical information, in colloquial terms to the business community.
• Experience preparing and presenting ASCP and Demantra training materials to a global, multi-language, cross functional, audience.
• Ability to analyze and validate as accurate large multi-step data sets. Advanced Excel and/or Access skills required.
• Ability to work as both a leader and contributor on cross functional global projects and be a good teammate.
Additional Skills/Qualifications Desired:
• Strong understanding of Demand Management theories and practices
• Strong understanding of Supply Chain theories and practices
• Strong deductive reasoning skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Desire to be a good teammate and promote a positive culture
• Growth mind set with ability and desire to learn and master new concepts and technologies
• Attention to detail and high level organizational skills
• Partner across business users to leverage existing technology to optimize planning solutions and business processes and lead the IT team in implementing those solutions
• Identify process improvements that simplify system or business processes and reduce costs
Required Bachelor's Degree
Required 3 years Oracle EBS Implementation experience in relevant modules
Required Two or more full life cycle EBS / ERP implementations in relevant modules
Preferred Basic skills in SQL, PL/SQL, Workflow, OBIE, and Hyperion reporting
Preferred Six Sigma Certification
Preferred Multi-national company experience
Job: Information Technology