Spartan Race Coordinator of Partnership Support and Design in Boston, Massachusetts
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Design all Spartan Race templates, proposals and other presentation materials using Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft PowerPoint with the input and feedback from Spartan Leadership
· Create all design mockups to be used throughout the sales process.
· Ensure all Spartan Race presentation materials are updated frequently and the highest quality standards are maintained from a technological/design standpoint.
· This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not restrict other tasks that may be assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, marketing or equivalent.
· 1-3 years experience designing marketing/promotional/sales materials in a team, agency or corporate setting.
· Expertise in PowerPoint required along with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
· Expertise in Photoshop and proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
· Passion for sports marketing, media, promotion, and sponsorship sales.
· Innovative and well-organized with a strong work ethic and a desire/willingness to learn.
· Aggressive, self-motivated team player that has the ability to focus on individual and team goals
· Strong project management skills.
Qualities required of all Spartan team members: Spartan Race is a high-performance organization, and successful team members must therefore possess a strong work ethic and hands-on approach to business. We are innovative, create inventive solutions, and are exceptionally service minded. Team members at Spartan change lives, and have a passion for the organization. Paramount to our organization is the maturity to embrace ambiguity and ability to adapt according to the market and the continuing innovation of the organization.
· Ability to hold one-self accountable and an aptitude for prioritizing multiple projects and manage time effectively
· Strong sense of teamwork with the ability to foster relationships
· Proactive, solutions-oriented, capability to identify efficiencies and decrease costs while maintaining a quality workplace environment and product
· Collegial approach to a business environment and cooperative work style
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to be flexible and responsive to Leadership needs including working occasionally on evenings / weekends to address urgent requests
The Coordinator of Partnership Support and Design is a critical position within the Global Partnership Team. This position is based in our Boston Headquarters and reports to the Director of Global Partnership Operations.
Founded in 2010, Spartan Race is the global leader in the sport of obstacle racing. Spartan races cater to individuals looking to test their physical limits and change their frame of reference for what they can accomplish, from everyday people looking to get off the couch and lead a fitter lifestyle, to elite endurance athletes who seek the ultimate physical test.