Boston Private Bank & Trust Company Client Advisor Associate in Boston, Massachusetts
Requisition Number: 17-0124 Title: Client Advisor Associate City: Boston State: MA
The Client Advisor Associate is responsible for assisting Client Advisors and Senior Wealth Advisors in developing and maintaining client relationships through proactive client communication and actively managing client accounts. The Associate will also
be responsible for providing financial planning services to wealth management prospects and clients. The Client Advisor Associate acts as a liaison between Client Advisors, Senior Client Advisors, and all other service areas of the organization.
Responsibilities, Duties, and Accountabilities:
• The Associate will serve as a Planning resource for Wealth Management sales prospects and existing clients.
• The Associate will work independently providing cash flow and goals-based reporting models for clients of the firm.
• The associate will meet directly with clients to discuss financial planning processes and ramifications
• Handle routine communication with clients and their advisors via telephone, email and fax.
• Update financial schedules and analyses, investment modeling scenarios, client presentations, and client meeting agendas
• Draft written follow-up to client meetings
• File correspondence and other documents in internal databases
• Create document of client correspondence for tracking purposes
• Attend and contribute to client meetings and presentation
• Interface with clients when questions arise about investment strategy or capital markets outlook.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
• Initial work on educational requirements for CFP® preferred.
• At least 2 years’ experience in financial services for high net worth individuals
• Competence with software—including MS Office suite, planning, and trust administration
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills suggesting ability to enhance the Company’s business—both internally and externally.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have accessto the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosureis (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41CFR 60-1.35(c)