The MITRE Corporation Treasury Analyst in Bedford, Massachusetts
JobTitle Treasury Analyst
Job Highlights Under supervision of the Director of Treasury, the Treasury Analyst will be responsible for daily treasury operations and transactions including cash management and cash reporting activities. This position will also perform financial analysis projects applying principles of finance to analysis and modeling of the company’s capital structure, credit profile, financings and other transactions.
Why Should I Consider MITRE?
Working at MITRE at http://www.mitre.org/careers/working-at-mitre
Cash/Treasury Operations 50%
• Forecast and monitor short and long-term cash position, and provide actual vs. forecast cash variance analysis
• Support day-to-day operations relating to bank account and fund transfers
• Perform electronic payment processing of domestic and international transactions, including ACH and wire transactions with proper documentation
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual cash flow
• Monitor daily cash flow to ensure adequate resources are available in the operating accounts.
Support compliance activities
Analysis – 50%
• Develop and maintain financial models to analyze corporate finance issues including credit metrics, interest rate swaps, liability management, and commodity risk; prepare presentations and recommendations for senior management
• Support the execution of capital markets transactions and compliance with debt covenants
• Interface with corporate FP&A to provide forecast information and to obtain information and/or decisions needed by Treasury
Assist with relationships with financial institutions
Location MA,VA: Bedford or McLean
• Presence and maturity to work directly with executive management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced finance, accounting, Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills
• Unparalleled attention to detail Track record of academic and professional excellence
Minimum Education/ Experience BS and 8 years related experience.
Travel Statement *This position will require overnight travel up to 10 % of the time as well as some local travel.
Clearance Not Required
Security Clearance is not required for this initial assignment. However for future opportunities a government security investigation may be required.
Relocation Assistance Provided No
Career Level Experienced
Professional Area Finance
Req ID 29787BR